Our client is growing and looking for a Branch Manager for their OTR Brokerage division in the state of Indiana. You will be responsible for the Sales and Operations of your own branch. The Branch Manager position is a leadership role within the Company.
- Develop operating plans and manage P&L for the branch.
- Develop the operating capability of the branch.
- Insure balanced investment approach between business development and operations.
- Work with other company branches and operating units to develop joint approaches to customer development and growth.
- Deliver cost effective solutions and keep the long term interest of the customer as the first priority.
- Create and develop a high performance team atmosphere that fosters high productivity, and low turnover.
- Hiring, training and managing Sales and Operations employees to help grown the branch.
- Communicate employee performance levels through evaluations.
- Set the tone of the branch to ensure service focus, morale, team work, and a positive culture.
- Minimum of 10 years of OTR Brokerage Transportation Business Development and Operations.
- A 4-year college degree in a relevant field; or commensurate industry experience.
- Highway service knowledge, including demonstrable direct relationships with key personnel in the Fortune 500 organization set.
- Business development and sales successes in the Logistics industry.
- Demonstrable operations knowledge
- Must possess strong PC skills- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Capable of working independently and making decisions with limited supervision
- Must understand P&L statements.