Our client is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in technology-driven freight shipping for all of its' customers large and small. They are a top ranked third-party logistics (3PL) provider and one of the largest transportation companies in North America.
The incumbent is responsible for directing the overall activities of an ICS Field Branch to serve customers in its target markets, generate leads and close new business to grow top line revenue growth, earn an acceptable rate of return on sales, maintain growth targets and profitability, and develop and grow our employees. Works under general direction.
The Brokerage Manager is responsible for directing the branch office, manage a full profit and loss statement, lead a sales team, and manage an operations strategy while understanding the sales and market trends within the logistics industry.
- Generates leads to develop new business
- Grow branch revenue and maintain margin goals
- Maintain positive customer and carrier relations to retain and grow current business
- 5 + years of 3PL/brokerage experience
- Experience in a hands-on operations role with a 3PL
- Proven track record of full lifecycle outside brokerage sales
- Prior P&L analysis and execution
- Prior experience in managing others