Our client has a dedicated customer in the Milwaukee area and is adding a Transportation Coordinator to their team for the Tuesday to Saturday shift. Candidate must have a few years of experience dispatching, and a strong understanding of Safety and DOT compliance from a trucking carrier or 3PL.
- Excellent phone skills and ability to communicate with drivers, dedicated customers, and internal customer service department as well as other personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Genuine desire to go above and beyond for the customer.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving skills, and a strong work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Truck dispatching: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance