Our client is an asset-based 3PL specializing in transportation solutions across the USA and Canada. They serve major industries including construction, oil and gas products, and steel. They are currently hiring a Logistics Coordinator.
- Work with Driver Managers, Account Mangers, and Customers.
- Create a logistical plan to meet the specific KPI's assigned to the role.
- Leverage technologies (TMW, and the proprietary tech) to perform all duties in an efficient manner that is consistent with policies and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely through various modes to ensure that all stakeholders are aware of real time information that could impact Drivers and Customers.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to markets that impact capacity and pricing.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high energy environment, 3pl/carrier operations experience
- Ability to learn in a fast paced, dynamic environment (systems, processes, procedures)
- Must work well in a team environment.