The Logistics Account Executive will bring on new customers with transportation needs. This role will be responsible for generating new business and ensuring that sales targets are met across all lines of business. This individual should be a motivated sales representative with experience brokering freight.
- Identify new business opportunities (FLT/LTL)
- Collaborate with Operations to establish standard operating procedures (SOP's) for meeting customer expectations.
- Address all potential customer issues, concerns and requests.
- Work directly with Pricing and other departments necessary to achieve goals.
- Negotiate rates for multimodal transportation solutions
- 2+ years of proven sales experience with a 3PL or Carrier on the brokerage side..
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours in order to meet deadlines where necessary and as directed by management
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Experience with TMS or CRM required.