This position is responsible for coordinating shipments for customers. You will track and trace orders and update orders in the system for assigned customers in a timely fashion.
- Work with customers on quoting and negotiating rates for shipments, tracking and entering shipments.
- Work with current carriers on quoting, booking and tracking shipments.
- Bill clients once the shipment has been completed.
- Train and guide new team members as needed.
- Minimum required experience of 3+ years related domestic transportation experience (airfreight).
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of TSA regulations.
- Attention to detail and follow-up .
- Ability to prioritize workload and projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately.
- Computer skills- Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.