Our client has many years experience providing supply-chain services to shippers. They offer freight brokerage, distribution, warehousing, and other domestic and international logistics solutions.
As a Carrier Sales Executive you will serve a network of truck carriers (FTL/LTL) as well as develop new carrier relationships. You must be able to handle high call volumes and multi-task without sacrificing quality of service.
· Build and manage carrier relationships through constant contact and advocacy
· Use industry knowledge and sales ability to provide capacity for transportation customers at market competitive pricing.
· Dispatch using a TMS with all pertinent information and provide updates as needed to customers and the sales team.
· Reach targeted goals by expanding relationships with existing and prospective truckload carriers.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Previous Carrier Sales experience with a brokerage or 3PL. Full truckload/LTL required.
· Enjoys and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic work environment, including after hours when required
· Professional oral and written communication skills