Our client is a fast growing and nationally known transportation company who has been in business for over 40 years. They provide flatbed, dry van, and various other capacity solutions. They are also backed by their asset based company with over 1000 trucks and over 1000 company owned trailers. They offer customers flatbed and dry van capacity needs across the United States and Mexico.
1. Grow territory by developing new accounts and building a book of profitable business
2. Evaluate customer requirements, selling Flatbed, Dry Van, and Contract Management
3. Conduct on-site visits with potential customers where you will advise them on benefits of company transportation services.
1. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Flatbed, Dry Van, and 3PL experience with asset or non asset based carrier/brokerage.
3. New business hunter, prospecting and cold calling experience to establish new customer business and relationships
4. Must have desire to be collaborative and goal oriented in order to achieve sales goals.