Our client is a global freight forwarder specializing in the import of Wine and Spirits. They are seeking a Customs Broker to add to their team.
· Prepare and file important documents.
· Assist with input of entries to customs.
· Billing of customs clearance fees.
· Follow up on shipments and the delivery of orders.
· Involvement with customer operations and assisting the department as needed.
· Other adhoc projects will be required
· 1-3 years of Entry Writer experience
· Familiarity with the FDA and prior notifications.
· Knowledge of import documentation.
· Strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
· Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Ability to learn in-house applications and customs software programs.
· Familiarity with Descartes Editrade products preferred