Our client is seeking a Logistics Sales Executive based in the New Jersey area. This position is remote.
You will be responsible for developing business relationships via cold calling, networking, and face-to-face meetings. You will work closely with the Operations and Support teams, and will be responsible for developing shipping solutions for the potential client in a professional manner.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop new accounts.
- Meet sales goals for new and existing accounts, retain and profitably grow customer base.
- Develop compelling proposals and build unique customer solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle and prioritize high call volumes and customer inquiries.
- Manage key administrative tasks and multitask in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Work independently while supporting an overall team.
- Effectively manage time and self-motivate.
- Communicate using exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years prior experience in the Logistics Industry with a focus on Business Development.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of over the road transportation and International freight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.