The Branch Manager (Freight Brokerage) will be responsible for the sales and operational development of the Highway Transportation Services portfolio.
You will have broad responsibilities managing sales and operations. The position represents a leadership role within the company.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Develop operating plans and manage the P&L of the branch location
- Develop and review detailed financial plans
- Work with other company units to develop new approaches to customer acquisition and growth
- Deliver cost effective transportation solutions for current and new customers
- Manage a high performance team atmosphere that encourages high productivity and low employee turnover
- Evaluate employee performance through formal and informal evaluations
- Schedule leadership and staff meetings in order to communicate and to ensure collaboration
- Several years of highway transportation business development and operations experience (FTL/LTL/Intermodal/Flatbed)
- A college degree or industry experience
- P&L experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment