A well established European Freight Forwarding Company is expanding into the US and opening an office in Northern NJ. They are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to work with assigned accounts regarding ocean and air imports.
As a Key Account Manager, you will maintain current business and build strong relationships with assigned customers. You will analyze customers supply chain issues and ensure that all operational requirements are met with customer satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts (import and export).
- Negotiate rates with customers and provide quotes.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to identify potential clients and satisfy current customers with Freight Forwarding needs.
- Bachelors degree strongly desired
- Key Account Management or Customer Service experience in the logistics industry
- 5 years experience with a freight forwarder handling ocean and air import/export or a similar industry is a must!
- Strong verbal/written communication skills- Spanish is a plus!