Our client is a privately held non asset-based third party logistics provider based in Wilmington NC. They are growing and adding a Logistics Account Manager to their team. They provide transportation solutions and competitive pricing for dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight. They have the capability to cover full truckload shipping needs year round.
● Acquire new business through lead generation and cold calling
● Negotiate freight rates with carriers (FTL)
● Respond to sales inquiries regarding full truckload
● Manage a book of business from cradle to grave
● Bring a collaborative and positive attitude to the sales floor
● A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study preferred. Experience with a 3PL or Carrier in a brokerage setting is a plus!
● Proven demonstration of sales successes (inside or outside) including good work ethic
● Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment and be able to multitask in a high-pressure office
●Must be able to handle verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence
● Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
● A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
● An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.